-Nominal Voltage: 12.8V (4X 3.2 V)
- Nominal Capacity: 200 Ah
- LiFeMnPO4 chemistry
- Operation Voltage Range: 11.2 to 14.4V
- Weight: 24.9 kg or 55.0 lbs
- Dimension: 500 X 245 X 142 mm or 19.25 X 9.6 X 5.5 in
- Max Charging Current: 3C
- Max Discharge Current: 3C (continuous) / 10C (pulsed)
- Cycle Life : >2000 (80%DOD)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 65 C or -4 to 149 F
- Self Discharge Rate: <3% monthly
- Accessories included: jumpers, screws, washers, split washers and
Advantage of GBS 3rd Generation Li-ion Batteries:
- High energy density by weight and by volume.
- Superior safety performance due to patented new safety valve and pressure
- Dual Safety Valve Design, one On Each End.
- Batteries do not explode or catch fire when batteries are shorted or punctuated
resulting in internal shorts.
- More robust connection due to new electrode terminal design using four screws
per terminal; Prevent loose connections caused by vibration.
- Reduced impedance due to improved electrode terminal design;
- Long cycle life.
- New cell structure better facilitates battery pack formation.
- Superior cold weather performance. Lab tests show 90% of rated capacity at -20° C.
- Terminal design increases high current performance for longer sustained